What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A comprehensive guide teaching you how to create a life of abundance
- Teaching you how to recognize the patterns of alchemy, hero and the heroine
- Teaching you the sacred truths about your life on this planet
- Teaching you the deeper meanings of abundance alchemy
- Teaching you what a paradigm of scarcity looks like
- Teaching you the keys to aligning with abundance
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Abundance Alchemy: Journey of Gold scores 74.21/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.abundancealchemyjourney.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $13.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: abundancealchemyjourney.com you’ll also be taken through to abundancealchemyjourney.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)